SOVEREIGN BUCKHEAD ATLANTA CONDOMINIUMS
Sovereign is the pinnacle of Atlanta condo living and it’s no wonder why many people desire to call it home. This stunning Buckhead tower is part of a mixed-use tower located on Peachtree Road. Sovereign is unique with its architecture style and is the tallest residential building in the Georgia. All residences begin on the 28th floor and climb upward to 50 stories. The buildings twists and curves make it stand out among all other high rises in the city. Sovereign is the winner of the Dream Home Awards, Gold Award Winner 2009 Best Condominium or Loft Over $500,000 and 2009 Silver Award Winner Best Condominium or Loft of the Year.
Sovereign is conveniently located within walking distance to the best shopping (Phipps Plaza, Lenox Square® and a multitude of unique stores), restaurants (Bistro Niko, Fresh to Order, Davio’s Steak House, Bricktops) and nightlife in Atlanta. The amenities are located on floors 28 and 29 and include a casual bar, formal bar, media room, wine storage, 28th floor pool and Jacuzzi with fireplace, catering kitchen, conference room and much more. The Buckhead Club is also located in the building just a short elevator ride down from your condominium. Marta is also just steps away from the building making access to the Atlanta airport simple and easy.
All residences begin on the 28th floor and feature 8” deep terraces, some with outdoor fireplaces. Each condominium has outstanding “penthouse” views of Buckhead, Midtown/Downtown, Stone Mountain and Perimeter. You are literally above every building in the surrounding area, so expect spectacular sunrises and sunsets. All 82 homes have been built with the finest materials and have every imaginable modern convenience. The developer thought of everything, including conduit chasers in the ceiling in case you want to add more technology to your condominium. One word that comes to mind when I think of Sovereign is substantial. Everything inside your feels good on your hands, from the heavy solid core doors and sliding glass windows to the moldings found throughout the building. Super luxurious, elegant and unique. There is no other building like it.
SOVEREIGN BUILDING AMENITIES:
• Street level private Residents only lobby
• 24 hour concierge
• Valet service
• Private 28th floor skyline zero-entry, saline infused pool
• Outdoor spa with fireplace
• Outdoor conversation areas on the 28th floor, gas grills, trees and lush landscaping
• Individual climate controlled wine storage for all residents
• 5,000 square foot health club with state-of-the-art equipment, locker rooms with private showers and steam rooms, massage rooms
• Original art collection featuring pieces by internationally acclaimed artist Todd Murphy, and an additional collection put together under Murphy’s direction
• Covered, secured parking
• Casual Club, 28th floor lounge with open kitchen
• 29th floor lounge
• Catering kitchen and bar
• Conference room
• The Buckhead Club (a private city club- has spectacular views from the 26th level and offers cuisine, impeccable service, meeting space and a 5,000-square-foot staffed executive fitness center)
• Signature Buckhead Life restaurant
• Todd Murphy commissioned art collection
• 21,000 square feet of retail, including two restaurants/cafés – a flagship restaurant by Buckhead Life Group and F2O
• Fifth Third Bank
• Coffee/sundry shop.
• On-site security
CURRENT ACTIVE LISTINGS FOR :
MARKET REPORT FOR :
Overview - Last 30 days
SIGNUP FOR LISTING ALERTS FOR :