Gallery Buckhead opened in December of 2007. The 26-story high-rise of 203 homes is located at the corner of Peachtree and Rumson Roads and is Novare’s third development in the Buckhead neighborhood. Homes at Gallery have distinctive contemporary architecture and rich amenities that include floor-to-ceiling glass, granite countertops, 10-foot ceilings, ultrahigh-speed Internet access, reserved parking, 24-hour concierge and upscale fitness and social centers. But they also boast larger floorplans—an average of 1,700 square feet—and are augmented with such features as traditional foyers, increased storage, fine cabinetry, chef-quality appliances and expanded hardwood and ceramic flooring.
The building mixes both classic and contemporary architecture from two nationally recognized, award-winning Atlanta firms: architects Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart & Associates Inc., and residential designer, William T Baker. You can clearly see how these two styles mix together to create a beautiful timeless building that stands out from the crowd.
The amenity terrace features a large swimming pool and Wi-Fi as well as a full-sized tennis court. That’s right, tennis! And how could a residence named Gallery be complete without—an art gallery? Located just off the lobby, where residents and visitors alike can enjoy it, is design space where works from local art establishments Bill Lowe Gallery, Marcia Wood Gallery, Mason-Murer Fine Art, and TEW Galleries will be displayed on a rotating basis.
Gallery’s location on the edge of the beautiful Garden Hills neighborhood makes Buckhead itself one of its prime amenities. All that Buckhead has in dining, shopping and entertainment is a short walk away. Prices for homes at Gallery range from the $400,000s to over $1 million, yet it offers homeowners design, amenities and lifestyle found elsewhere in Buckhead at far higher price points.
GALLERY BUCKHEAD BUILDING AMENITIES:
- Full-service, 24-hour concierge
- Fully-equipped fitness facility with cardio & weight training equipment, plasma TVs & ambient sound
- Luxurious swimming pool & landscaped sun deck
- Tennis court
- Designated outdoor dog- walk area
- Business center & conference room with high-speed internet, copy & fax machine
- Three stylishly-furnished guest suites
- Entertainment Areas:
- Elegant art gallery showcasing a rotating exhibit from four prominent Atlanta galleries
- Pool-side clubroom with full catering kitchen, bar & lounge
- Outdoor living area adjacent to the pool with fireplace & grilling area overlooking downtown
- Theater room for private screenings or hosting a movie night
- Library with built-in bookcases, double-sided fireplace & private catering kitchen for entertaining
- Manicured lawn adjacent to courtyard with fireplace & seating area
- All homes are pre-wired for audio, video, data, voice & iPod® docking stations
- WiFi available on the 4th floor amenity deck & 1st floor library
- Voice over IP telephone service
- Ultra high-speed internet
- High-speed elevators with LCD greeting & message screen
- Concrete & steel construction accentent with pre-cast stone
- Controlled access to parking deck & corridors
- Pressurized corridors
- Pet friendly – must be approved by the board
- Unobtrusive video surveillance
- On-site management office
- Covered parking with controlled access
- Complimentary guest parking available
GALLERY BUCKHEAD RESIDENTIAL FEATURES:
General – One-, two- and three-bedroom homes, including two-story penthouses. Expansive floorplans averaging 1700 square feet. Large master bedrooms. Oversized walk-in closets.
Kitchen – Gourmet kitchens with granite counter tops and finely crafted cabinetry, Viking®, Sub-Zero®, or KitchenAid® built-in stainless steel appliances depending on the unit.
Master Bath – Elegant master bath with limestone flooring, granite vanities, dual sinks with 8″ spread faucets, spacious tub and separate frameless shower with shower wand. Kohler® faucets and bath accessories.
Powder Room – Available in some homes, starting with a 2 bedroom home.
Terrace – Varies from unit to unit, all but one unit in the building has a terrace. . All balconies are covered and private.
Ceiling Height – 10′ and 11′ foot ceilings throughout most condos
GALLERY BUCKHEAD ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Views – Buckhead skyline, Midtown/Downtown skyline. Stunning city views over the old Buckhead neighborhoods.
Building Specs – 27 stories, 203-unit high-rise condominiums, no retail space at base of building.
Parking – All parking is secure and covered. 1 space for 1 bedroom, 2 spaces for 2 bedrooms & 3 spaces for 3 bedroom condos, additional parking available for your guests.
Maintenance Fees – approximately .34 per heated square foot (covers Exterior Liability/Fire Insurance, Exterior Maintenance, Garbage, Pest Control, Reserve Fund, Security, Concierge, Internet)
Rental Policy – up to 25% of the building is allowed for rentals
Architects – Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart & Associates Inc.
CURRENT ACTIVE LISTINGS FOR :
MARKET REPORT FOR :
Overview - Last 30 days
SIGNUP FOR LISTING ALERTS FOR :