1065 Midtown condos for sale offer first-class living at the center of Midtown, Atlanta. Located at 1065 Peachtree Road NE, you’ll be hard pressed to find a better location in Midtown. The Condos at located on the uppermost 11 floors of the Loews Atlanta Hotel with a total of on ly 52 units and 5 condos per floor.
Enjoy hundreds of restaurants and bars within a few blocks, beautiful Piedmont Park only steps away, and world-class amenities offered by the Loews Atlanta Hotel. Homeowners living enjoy a private amenity level on the 28th floor including a heated rooftop swimming pool, owners lounge with elegant media room.
Overview - Last 30 days
About 1065 Midtown Condos For Sale
1065 Midtown condos for sale, perched atop the Loews Atlanta Hotel, offer unmatched luxury in one of Atlanta’s most desirable locations. Sitting at Peachtree Street Northeast and 11th Street Northeast, 1065 Midtown condos offer true privacy at the heart of the city’s thriving entertainment district. For more listings nearby, browse our entire selection of Midtown real estate listings.
Formerly serving as apartment rentals, the 52 units at 1065 Midtown were converted to luxury condos starting in 2015, upgrading to only the most modern and elegant interior finishes. Constructed by Brasfield & Gorrie, it was completed in 2009 The building boasts 1-3 bedroom condos in 10 different floor plans, ranging from 1,182 to 2,819 square feet. There are no more than 5 units per floor, creating a more intimate experience than your typical luxury high-rise.
Listing prices break down as follows:
- 1 bedrooms start in the high $500,000s
- 2 bedrooms start at $1 million
- 3 bedrooms start at $1.6 million
These stunning condos offer incredible views of the Atlanta skyline and Piedmont Park. You’ll be able to enjoy these unparalleled views through 12-foot floor-to-ceiling windows, which make you feel like you’re on top of the city, whether you’re in your chef’s kitchen, master suite, or relaxing in your soaker tub.
Each condo features deluxe interior finishes, including:
- Hardwood and stone floors
- Private glass-walled terraces
- Frameless glass showers and stand-alone soaker tubs
- State-of-the-art kitchens with custom European cabinetry and top-of-the-line appliances
- Pre-wiring for smart home automation
- Private resident entrance and elevators
- 12 foot ceilings
- floor-to-ceiling glass paneled windows
- 44″ Custom Cabinetry
- Thermador appliances
- Sub Zero wine refrigerators in select homes
- chef-grade kitchen ventilation systems
- estate-grade granite
- hand scraped Brazilian Oak flooring
- Victoria + Albert tubs, and frame-less glass showers
Amenities at 1065 Midtown Condos
1065 Midtown condo owners are privileged to a private heated rooftop pool and entertainment terrace that overlooks the entire city, an owners club room and media lounge, as well as a 24-hour residential concierge.
In addition to these private resident perks, you’ll also enjoy full access to the amenities at the 4-star Loews Atlanta Hotel, as well as a host of private resident amenities. Work out at the hotel’s state-of-the-art gym, or take a professionally led yoga or cycling class before relaxing at the Exhale Spa, which is home to a full range of therapeutic and cosmetic services. 1065 Midtown is also home to the Saltwood Charcuterie & Bar by Chef Olivier Gaupin, and Market Eleven, both offer in-home catering.
Additional hotel amenities include:
- In-home housekeeping and room service
- Access to private chef services
- Professional dog walking services
- Dry cleaning straight to your door
- Car rental services available and located on-site
- Membership to Exhale Fitness Club and Spa
- Valet parking, car wash, and detailing
- First access to event tickets and hotel room bookings
Shops and Restaurants nearby
Once you step outside the doors of 1065 Midtown, you’ll be within one block of over 20 restaurants and bars. Midtown offers the best in Atlanta entertainment, including theaters, art museums, and more. You’ll also be only steps away from Piedmont Park, which offers several miles of running and bike paths, tennis courts, softball fields, soccer fields, beach volleyball courts, swimming pools, fishing, and several popular cultural festivals.