1010 Midtown is a condo tower, 35-story-high, built in the heart of midtown atlanta in 2008. Being one of the most talked about condo towers in Atlanta, Georgia, 1010 Midtown is furnished with modern features and its floor plans range from one to three bedrooms.
There are 425 condominiums, and retail and dining space, that make 1010 Midtown a reality. At the base of this luxurious Midtown Condominium building, there are restaurants and bars, which include Ribalta, Ra Sushi and Ri Ra Irish Pub. Bank Of America has one of its branches based here, facing Peachtree Street and there is some more retail space.
This Midtown Atlanta condo is famous for how the building curves around Peachtree street, giving the condos amazing and protected views of Downtown Atlanta.
1010 Midtown Condos address is actually 1080 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta GA 30309 and located just a block away from the Midtown Marta station, two blocks from the Publix Grocery store (in the bottom of Plaza Midtown Condos), and one block from Piedmont Park. The developers of 1010 Midtown Condos, Daniel Corporation and Selig Enterprises, are making the Midtown Mile a reality. This project seeks to transform the Midtown skyline. In addition to building 1010 Midtown Condos, these developers have constructed Plaza Midtown Condos, 1065 Midtown Luxury Condos, Loews Atlanta Hotel, 60 11th Street Apartments, and 77 12th Street Apartments
1010 Midtown was constructed in your advantage. When gas prices are overboard and keep on rising, owning a home, a walk distance from your working place is a huge incentive, and much as this should be the reason to own a new home at 1010 Midtown, the benefits this extraordinary high-rise offers to its residents are way more than you can think.
The condos at 1010 Midtown are furnished with luxurious features including floor to ceiling windows that provide breathtaking views of Buckhead and Downtown Atlanta. The hardwood floors, granite countertops, wood cabinetry, frameless glass showers, tiled baths with garden tubs and much more. Unfortunately, there is no other condominium project in Atlanta, which can be an alternative to what 1010 Midtown is offering.
The building has a state-of-the-art fitness center, manicured gardens, a sparkling swimming pool with cabanas, clubroom, 24-hour concierge service and a keyless building access. Those are just but the few amenities you get to experience while in 1010 Midtown.
The primary goal of 12Th & Midtown initiative is to provide residents of Atlanta with unmatched Midtown lifestyle. Real estate developers in Atlanta claim their projects are for mixed-use, but none beats 12th & Midtown when it comes to buyers expectations. Residents of 1010 Midtown will always find something to do with all the restaurants, bars, and more. The retail stores are set to attract national and international retailers, and Phase II which is ongoing will provide more to the Atlanta residents.
• 24-hour concierge
• Street level private Residents only lobby
• Sky Park With Manicured grounds
• State-of-the-art Fitness center
• Private skyline pool, cabanas, grilling area
• Club Room, with Kitchen, skyline terrace for entertaining, media room
• High-speed elevators.
• Keyless building access, secured building
• Flagship retail and restaurant on ground level
• Short walk to Piedmont Park, shopping and other activities.
• Spacious hardwood floor plans with expansive window walls, granite counter tops, recessed lighting, surround sound speakers.
• Gorgeous kitchens with granite counter tops, wood cabinets, stainless steel sinks, Bosch Appliances, Wall Oven,Electric cook top and Microwave.
• Master bathrooms with large windows in the large penthouses or some units are tiled with garden tubs and frameless glass showers.
• Powder rooms are included in 2 bedroom homes and above.
• beautiful 10’ high ceiling in most condos.
• Covered balconies, not all are completely private.
• Midtown MARTA
• Loews Hotel and Residences
• 1023 Juniper Street Lofts
• 905 Juniper
• Peachtree Walk
• Mayfair Towers
• Piedmont Park
• Cotting Court
• Luxe Condos
• The Spire
• The Metropolis
• The Dakota